- Have fun. This is a recreational league. The goal of the league is to play, win or lose, and for everyone, regardless of skill level, to have fun.
- All 17 FIFA laws will apply to the league.
- Games begin at .
- Halves will last 35 minutes with a 5 minute half time.
- If there is a late start, the referee shall shorten playing time to ensure that the game is only played in full light. Playing at dusk or in the dark can be dangerous.
- A team must field at least seven players in order for a game to start.
- If a team does not have enough players, they forfeit. The forfeit shall occur 5 minutes after the scheduled start of the game. The score shall be 3-0 if one team forfeits and 0-0 if both teams forfeit. A scrimmage game can be played, however all other rules apply during the scrimmage game (i.e. alcohol consumption).
- A team may field no more than 5 men on the field at any one time (the keeper does not count).
- If a team is up by three points, the men on the leading team are not allowed to score until the trailing team scores.
- If a team doesn't have the requisite five women at the start of the game, they can borrow a player from a team not playing that day. The drafted player can not score.
- There will be no consumption of alcohol by players before or during a game. Half time is considered part of the game. Violations will result in a Red Card and a one game suspension.
- Substitutions will only be allowed during a goal kick and an own possesion throw in. Substituting with out the referee shall result in a Yellow Card.
- Slide tackling in any form will result in a Red Card.
- Sexual harassment will result in a Red Card and possible expulsion from the league.
- Fighting will result in expulsion from the league.
- Teams will receive 3 points for a win, 1 point for a tie, and 0 points for a loss. Points will be tallied at the end of the season to determine who plays in the championship games. In case of a tie, goal differential will determine ranking.
This list of rules will probably grow as new issues arise.